Membership Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation Period: Members have the option to cancel their membership subscription on a trimesterly basis. Cancellation eligibility occurs at the end of March, June, September, and December.
- Notification: To initiate a cancellation, members must provide written notice or send an email at least 10 business days prior to the end of the respective trimester. Any cancellation requests received after this deadline will be processed in the following trimester.
- Refunds: Upon successful cancellation, a prorated refund will be issued for any unused portion of the membership. The refund amount will be calculated from the day of the successful cancellation until the end of the respective paid period.
- Refund Processing: Refunds will be deposited into the member’s designated bank account within 30 business days of the cancellation being processed. It is important to ensure that we have accurate bank account details on record.
- Non-Transferability: Please be aware that memberships are non-transferable. Refunds will only be processed to the bank account associated with the original member.
- Membership Benefits: All membership benefits and services will cease immediately upon the effective date of cancellation.
- Changes to the Policy: We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Any changes will be communicated to members in writing and will take effect from the next trimester onwards.